A Run for the Roses: A Post Derby Day Brunch Fundraiser benefits The Caring Place, Inc.
On your mark…get set…GO!
The Caring Place, Inc. is off to another exciting year of A Run for the Roses - a Post Derby Day Brunch fundraiser. This is an event you don’t want to miss! With expanded horse racing, a hat parade, high-end raffle packages, and delicious brunch and dessert bar, this year’s event will be even better than the last.
Themed after the actual Kentucky Derby, we encourage you to don your fanciest hats and finest Kentucky Derby attire. The afternoon will be filled with 6 actual horse races projected on screen. Place your bets, then cheer and shout as your horses race toward the finish line! We’ll also have a traditional hat parade and contest – winner takes home a $100 Visa Gift Card. And the extravagant raffle packages – Oh My! You won’t want to miss what we have to offer.
Invite your friends, family, business colleagues, book clubs, board members, neighbors – heck, even your long lost cousin – and help us help others. Your generous contributions allow us to keep our operating costs down which translates into our ability to provide life-enriching, stress-relieving services at affordable prices.
Join us May, 2, 2010 at the Country Springs Hotel in Waukesha. The festivities begin at 11:30 am. Tickets are $65 each ($30 of which is tax-deductible).
Learn more about The Caring Place, Inc at: www.caringplacewaukesha.org. And, for more information about this exciting event, call Mary Johnson at (262) 542-6388, or register at www.caringplacewaukesha.org/runfortheroses10.htm.
We'll see YOU at the races!
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Pewaukee Library to Host Jessie Garcia Author Event
- Kiwanis Club to Host Pancake Eating Contest
- St. Joseph's Book/Media/BakeryPlant sale
- July 4th Parade and Fireworks Feature New Attractions
- Delafield Library to Participate in Alzheimer’s Association The Longest Day Event
- Local Seniors take to the Skies (1)
- Dads Get Ready to Race!
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner