The Hamilton High School Concert Choir will conclude an exciting year by presenting its final concert May 27 at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
The choir will perform a wide variety of music ranging from Tom Petty and Andrew Lloyd-Webber to the traditional music of Africa. This concert is the culmination of a year of hard work by dedicated high school choir members.
The choir’s graduating seniors, who will be honored during the concert, are Vanessa Balistrieri, Lina Blum, Constance Dunlap, Jake Ferguson, Katie Henderson, Tori Kufalk, Haley MacHutta, Megan Menzel, Alexandra Riska, Paige Schuenke, Nicholas Seeman, Alyssa Stabenaw and Kevin Zinke.
“The seniors, in particular, have shown great leadership and added immeasurable talent to the choir this year,” said Hamilton Choral Music Director Marilyn Spiess. “These dedicated individuals deserve to be recognized for their efforts and contributions to the group.”
Spiess encourages community members to bring their family and friends to enjoy this final performance of the school year. The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS