The Hamilton High School Concert Choir will conclude an exciting year by presenting its final concert May 27 at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
The choir will perform a wide variety of music ranging from Tom Petty and Andrew Lloyd-Webber to the traditional music of Africa. This concert is the culmination of a year of hard work by dedicated high school choir members.
The choir’s graduating seniors, who will be honored during the concert, are Vanessa Balistrieri, Lina Blum, Constance Dunlap, Jake Ferguson, Katie Henderson, Tori Kufalk, Haley MacHutta, Megan Menzel, Alexandra Riska, Paige Schuenke, Nicholas Seeman, Alyssa Stabenaw and Kevin Zinke.
“The seniors, in particular, have shown great leadership and added immeasurable talent to the choir this year,” said Hamilton Choral Music Director Marilyn Spiess. “These dedicated individuals deserve to be recognized for their efforts and contributions to the group.”
Spiess encourages community members to bring their family and friends to enjoy this final performance of the school year. The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6