Genealogy Open Forum
WAUKESHA – On June 25th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society will have an open forum presentation. This offers those interested in genealogy, whether just beginning or completely hooked, an opportunity to ask questions of their peers. If you have a story or object to share that would also be welcome.
Please write down your question and bring it with you. We will collect them at the sign in table and organize them by topic. An attempt will be made to answer all general questions.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at the Waukesha Public Library Community Room.
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit our new blog at: www.waukcgs.blogspot.com.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS