Ryan Palmer Graduates From Universal Technical Institute
Lisle, Ill. (June 6, 2014)- Today, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI), the nation’s leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, is proud to announce the graduation of Ryan Palmer from its automotive program. Originally from Big Bend, WI., Palmer came to the Lisle, Ill. campus to pursue a program specifically designed to provide the training necessary for professional, entry-level technicians.
“Our students take their training very seriously,” says Julie Mueller, campus president of UTI-Lisle. “Often there are many sacrifices that have to be made in order to pursue their technical program. There is work, life, and school balance that must be maintained in order to successfully complete their studies at UTI. Our graduates are technical experts that are chosen by industry and ready to work.”
About Universal Technical Institute, Inc.:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) is the leading provider of post-secondary education for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians. With more than 180,000 graduates in its 49-year history, UTI offers undergraduate degree and diploma programs at 11 campuses across the United States, as well as manufacturer-specific training programs at dedicated training centers. Through its campus-based school system, UTI provides specialized post-secondary education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NASCAR Tech).
For more information visit www.uti.edu. Like UTI on www.facebook.com/UTI or follow UTI on Twitter @UTITweet, @MMITweet, and @NASCARTechUTI.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS