Spring Creek Church and an estimated 4,000 community members will honor local armed forces and veterans at their 26th annual Amerifest event on Sunday, June 22 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Spring Creek Church in Pewaukee.
The event will feature remarks from United States Senate Chaplain Rear Admiral Barry C. Black. Admiral Black was elected the 62nd Chaplain of the United States Senate in 2003. Prior to coming to Capitol Hill, Chaplain Black served in the U.S. Navy for over twenty-seven years, ending his distinguished career as the Chief of Navy Chaplains.
In addition to Admiral Black, Amerifest will feature a patriotic program, children’s activities, and a car show. The programs are scheduled for 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m., with lunch served at no cost.
Though all Amerifest activities are free, tickets are required. Attendees are asked to register for free tickets at http://www.springcreekonline.com and are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for local food pantries. Collection boxes will be stationed at each entrance.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6