Town Bank is excited to serve as the main sponsor for the 2014 Armed Forces Challenge on Saturday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Pewaukee Beach. The event recruits team members (current or retired) from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, local law enforcement, or fire departments to go through various physical strength and endurance tasks. The entire community is encouraged to attend.
All monies raised for the event will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project serving Wisconsin Troops. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower wounded warriors. They work toward raising awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members while providing unique, direct programs, and services to meet those needs.
Admission is free, so come on out to cheer on your favorite service branch – including many of Milwaukee’s finest and bravest! We hope to see you there!
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS