InvestorsBank hires Christie as assistant controller
Waukesha — Kacey Christie has been named assistant controller at InvestorsBank, the business bank with entrepreneurial spirit.
Christie, who earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business management from Lakeland College in 2006 and then her MBA from there in 2009, will manage much of the bank’s accounting services.
Before joining InvestorsBank, she spent 16 years in various operations roles at Robert W. Baird.
InvestorsBank, founded in 1997, is a private, family-owned bank dedicated to servicing the commercial banking needs of entrepreneurs throughout southeastern Wisconsin and providing a full range of banking services and products for both individual and business clients. With experienced bankers and trusted advisers, the bank, an FDIC member, offers lending solutions that assist business owners in building and preserving long-term wealth by providing financing for acquisitions, expansion, permanent working capital, equipment and real estate. Headquartered in Waukesha, Wis., the InvestorsBank also specializes in SBA and USDA lending programs. Call 262-523-1000 or visit www.investorsbank.com for more information.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS