Roger’s go-to Painting Partner, CertaPro Painters Invites You to Register to Win a Total Room Makeover
WHO: Roger from “Roger That!” and A&E’s “Sell This House” is teaming up with CertaPro Painters to give one lucky winner a chance to have a total room makeover.
WHAT: Home and garden enthusiasts are invited to meet Roger Hazard at Milwaukee’s REALTOR Home & Garden Show’s Solution Stage and learn tips on the latest design trends. CertaPro Painters are also inviting attendees to register and win a total room makeover valued at $5,000. Those interested must register at www.Rogerthat.tv/register.
WHEN: Date: Friday, March 28 Saturday, March 29.
Time: 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
*CertaPro Painters booth number 1104
WHERE: Exposition Center at State Fair Park
8200 W. Greenfield Ave., West Allis, Wisconsin
Admission to the REALTORS Home & Garden show is $8 for adults. Children 12 and under are free.
WHY: Roger is seeking to feature one lucky winner for the next episode of “Roger That!”.
Founded in 1991, Oaks, Pennsylvania-based CertaPro Painters is the largest painting company in North America and provides a customer-driven painting experience that is unparalleled in the industry (both commercial and residential). With more than 350 locations worldwide, CertaPro provides a customer-driven painting experience for both residential and commercial properties that is unparalleled in the industry. The company’s stellar service and proven business system have made CertaPro North America’s most referred painting company. The company expects to have more than 400 franchise locations by mid-2014. For more information, visit www.certapro.com.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS