Charger Bowling club members invite the community to join them April 13 at its first 9-Pin Tap Glow Bowl to be held at Sussex Bowl, N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex.
Four-person teams will bowl three games starting at either 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. Bowlers of all ages are welcome. Individual bowlers will be assigned to a team. The team registration fee of $60 may be dropped off or mailed to: Hamilton High School, c/o Steven Brinkman, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. Please make checks payable to Hamilton High School. Registration will be available the day of the event but space is limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
For further information and the entry form, please visit the fundraiser link on the district website www.hamilton.k12.wi.us.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS