To recognize Liberty Dance Center's recent studio expansion into additional space, the Waukesha County Business Alliance organized a ribbon cutting ceremony at the studio on Tuesday February 18th.
The Ribbon Cutting was attended by various members of the Alliance including Suzanne Kelly along with Mayor Scrima and Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker.
The event marked Liberty Dance Center's most recent expansion of an additional 1,200 sq ft. including a new lunch area and study area for the dancers, a parent reading area along with a new, larger dressing room. This was the 2nd expansion for Liberty Dance Center, having doubled its' original 2,400 sq ft space to 4,800 sq ft in 2011.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC provides dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18 with selected classes for adults in a family friendly environment. One of the best and fastest growing dance studios in SE Wisconsin, this expansion provides an even greater experience for the dancers and families that attend the studio.
To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website at www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or stop by the studio at 404 Travis Lane Unit # 37 in Waukesha just off Hwy 59 between East and West Avenues.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS