Four Templeton Middle School students will advance to regional competition of the National History Bee. Students who will advance are eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai and Hang Yin; and seventh-grader Jerry Keith.
The students received the highest scores on the written schoolwide Intramural Bee that covered U.S., world and modern history topics. Next they completed an online competition and qualified to advance to the National History Regional Bee March 24 in Chicago. From there, the top student advances in May to the national competition in Atlanta.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS