Timothy J. Murray, M.D. is a Board Certified physician with specialty training in Preventive, Regenerative, and Anti-Aging medicine. With additional experience in Surgery, Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, he is able to provide extraordinary care to those patients with acute or chronic healthcare needs. This, along with Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Management training, has allowed him a truly well-rounded approach to healthcare.
Solstice was founded by Dr. Murray in 2012. With a strong nutritional foundation, we are able to help patients achieve their ideal weight and in the process eliminate many and sometimes all of their chronic diseases. As a non-insurance based clinic we are able to provide the best and most cost-effective Direct Care to our patients. Eliminating the bureaucracy and red tape of insurance allows us to pass the savings on to our patients with wholesale prices on laboratory tests, imaging, and medications. We also offer many aesthetic services including Botox, Fillers, and Laser skin therapy. Solstice is proud to be the only clinic in the state of Wisconsin to offer PureLipo Bodysculpting. We are also on the front lines of Regenerative Medicine. As a multicenter research trial contributor, we are the only clinic in Wisconsin to provide cutting-edge adipose-derived stem cell therapies. At Solstice, we provide excellence through innovative healthcare with transparent and direct pricing.
1020 Oconomowoc Parkway, Suite B
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS