ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of family medicine physician Lawrence Walter, MD, who is now accepting patients at the clinic at Highways 59 and 164 in Waukesha.
Dr. Walter is board certified in family medicine with clinical interests in health and wellness, sports medicine and men’s health.
Dr. Walter attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth and at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, where he also completed a fellowship in sports medicine.
To make an appointment with Dr. Walter, call 262-513-7555.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS