The Hamilton National Honor Society (NHS) donated more than 200 items to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin to be used in care totes provided to children undergoing chemotherapy. Items collected include toys, books, slippers and blankets. Students also created colorful cards with expressions of support and encouragement to accompany the donation.
NHS coordinated the drive with Tricia’s Troops, a non-profit cancer support organization. Candice Dietrich, founder of Tricia’s Troops, was grateful to Hamilton NHS members for their generous donations.
“I continue to be in awe of the amount of items your group generated,” Dietrich wrote to Hamilton’s NHS advisors. “I am beyond grateful and so impressed by the work of your National Honor Society students.”
For more information on Tricia’s Troops visit www.triciastroops.org.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS