Family Tree Maker in a Nutshell
WAUKESHA – June 26th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society members will be hosting Kim Kubousek. She will talk about the genealogy software Family Tree Maker.
Kim is currently an instructor for Waukesha County Technical College teaching computer applications (programs) and genealogy. She has also been working with private clients for about 16 years. Kim has been researching her family history for 30+ years. When teaching genealogy she tries to use the Internet for free and public websites where information can be found. Other websites and repositories can be discussed.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS