Rhonda Noordyk, an Executive Director and Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, has been selected to speak at Marquette Law School on Thursday, March 7 from 1 - 4:20 p.m. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
The Association for Women Lawyers (AWL) is hosting a program titled, “Successful Business Strategies for Managing a Law Practice.” Program topics will include: client fee agreements, client relations, litigation plans, law office operations, technology, lawyer support programs and business and marketing planning techniques.
Rhonda has developed an international women’s division for Global View Capital Advisors. She will be sharing some insight on how she built an effective practice around marketing to women. In addition, she will provide some practical ways to help your clients to design, grow and protect their personal economy.
The cost to attend the program is $60 for AWL members and $65 for non-AWL members. The event is free for law students. The program includes 3.5 CLE credits (including 1 ethics credit). Marquette will reduce its parking charge to $5.
To register visit http://tinyurl.com/awlcle.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC.
Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA which is otherwise unaffiliated with Global View Capital Advisors. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS