The Waukesha Service Club recently pledged $100,000 to the ProHealth Care Foundation.
The largest portion of the gift, $75,000, will be used to renovate the courtyard at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and establish naming rights. The courtyard is being renovated as part of a hospital renovation project.
The gift will also support two major fundraising events, including $10,000 to sponsor the 2013 Hike for Hospice at AngelsGrace Hospice and $15,000 to sponsor the 2013 RiverWalk for Breast Cancer.
Since it was founded in 1930, the Waukesha Service Club has provided gifts totaling nearly $1.9 million to support numerous ProHealth Care and Waukesha Memorial Hospital programs and initiatives, including the recent development of the Waukesha Community Health Center.
The Waukesha Service Club operates the Gift Shop at Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop have also supported establishment of AnglesGrace Hospice and the Center for Breast Care at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS