ProHealth Care is offering a $100 discount through January 31, 2013 for new participants in its Inside Out medically supervised weight-management program. If a new participant brings a friend who also signs up for the program, he or she will receive a $150 discount.
The unique approach to weight loss is directed by a team of medical professionals committed to participants’ success. Focused on improving health through lifestyle changes, the team teaches how to eat intuitively and mindfully and make healthy food choices.
ProHealth Care also offers a free consultation for the Inside Out program. For more information, call 262-820-3880 or go to www.prohealthcare.org/insideout.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS