The River’s End Gallery is experiencing a more than 50% rise in its clients taking advantage of free gift wrapping of gallery purchases. This is up more than 40% over last year.
“Our gentlemen shoppers especially enjoy the free gift wrapping service and the assistance in selecting an item for their special lady, explained Joan Skimmons, owner of River’s End Gallery in historic downtown Waukesha.
The gallery offers a selection of papers, boxes and ribbon/bows, all free. “Shopping local delivers real value to our clients,” said Skimmons. “During December our hours have been extend. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we are open unit 8pm.”
The gallery is located at 380 W Main St, Waukesha and is open 7 days a week.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS