ProHealth Care Medical Associates announces the addition of internal medicine physician, Christopher Drayna, M.D., who recently began seeing patients at the clinic on Stone Ridge Dr. (near I-94 and Hwy. 164), in Waukesha.
Dr. Drayna attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Residency program in Milwaukee. His areas of clinical interest include the care of acute illness and management of chronic issues including diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, high blood pressure and heart disease.
“As an internist, I believe in providing my patients with thorough, compassionate and personalized medical care,” said Dr. Drayna. “I take pride in being accessible to my patients and will work with them to optimize their health.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Drayna, call ProHealth Care Medical Associates at (262) 574-8000.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS