Waukesha, Wis. – The May 3 Annual Gala Event of Safe Babies Healthy Families, Waukesha County’s premier agency working to break the cycle of child abuse and neglect, promises “An Evening to Remember” of fun, food, great auction items and the chance to make a tremendous difference in our communities.
The black tie-optional event begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Marriott Hotel, W231-N1600 Corporate Court, Pewaukee. InPro Corp. and Waukesha State Bank are Presenting Sponsors for the 2012 Gala Event. After drawing more than 300 attendees in 2011, this year’s affair promises even more surprises built around its theme of “An Evening to Remember.”
“After successfully merging Pregnancy Support Connection and Healthy Families to create Safe Babies Healthy Families, we are more excited than ever about this year’s Gala Event,” said Nancy Major, Executive Director of Safe Babies Healthy Families. “Not only will attendees have a festive time for a great cause, they’ll see our mission in action and witness how their support is directly improving peoples’ lives and strengthening our communities.”
The Gala Event features dozens of silent auction items. Complimentary wine will accompany a gourmet dinner, followed by a presentation and live auction. Attendees will enjoy easy checkout for purchases and donations with “one-swipe” credit card check-in.
The Gala Event is the largest annual fund-raiser for Safe Babies Healthy Families. The agency provides comprehensive, relationship-based programs to help at-risk parents establish safe, stable environments for themselves and their young children.
Individual and table registrations can be purchased at www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org. Event sponsorships are available with great feature benefits at each level. Donated items or services for the silent and live auctions are gladly welcomed.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS