“Locks of Love Haircut Salon of New Berlin”
Are you looking for a salon to have your haircut and donated to?
Someone who has no hair from a recent diagnosis of cancer? Look no further, our salon will take great care of you, and make sure that your hair will be passed on to someone who needs hair. At A Hair for Kids Salon LLC located in New Berlin on the corner of Greenfield Ave & Sunnyslope Road is here to help. Our salon will cut your child’s, or adult’s hair to donate to a “Locks of Love” or “Pantene for Cancer” Both of these company’s will take your donated hair and make a wig for someone that has cancer. Our salon will mail in your donation of
Your hair for you and make a cancer patient very happy. Hair can not be treated with a perm or hair color dyes. The hair must be 8” or longer the donation to Pantene Company version of Locks of Love, and 10” or longer for the Locks of Love Company to donate. Our stylists are patient, 28 years of experience, and love working with children. It is wise to bring a camera or video recorder to capture this moment! Our service includes an hair up do with glitter & a barrette to top off the princess experience. We book by appt only and charge $15. We accept cash or check only. Our salon is located near the Brookfield Square Shopping Mall off of the I-94 expressway. The strip mall is called Greenfield Plaza Shopping Center located on the South west corner next to Subway. A Hair for Kids Salon LLC/Birthday Party Club 14023 W. Greenfield Ave New Berlin, WI 53151 262-938-5999
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS