On Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to Noon, Waukesha families are invited to Buchner Park for the Library's Summer Reading Club Kick-off and Buchnerfest! Mariachi music, stories from around the world, a drumming circle and lots of cool activities will make this a FUN FEST time! You'll be able to make a necklace from Uganda, create a Papel Picado from South American or a Norewegian Cork Troll plus you can 'moo' to a real cow. All activites are free!
Be sure to pack a lunch and stay for the Buchner Pool's Opening at 12:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, please call 522-9356 for information.
- West Pom girls win Badgerette competition
- 21 Days to Kickstart Your Health
- Friday, August 19: I AM... I CAN... I WILL...
- Thurs, Sept 1 - Pinterest Night at Loft 24! First Thursday Of Each Month
- Sun - Aug 21: Vendor Event to Support Guardians of the Children - Charity Event open to the Public
- Liberty Dance Center Performing at WQYL Radio Summer Event
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) rapidly gaining new members
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS