The deadline to submit letters related to the April 1 general election is noon March 17.
Swan uses common sense,
To the editor,
I have had an opportunity to work with Dave Swan as a fellow Waukesha County Supervisor for almost two years now. Supervisor Swan continues to work very hard to ensure that Waukesha County maintains its AAA bond rating and keeping our property tax rate as the lowest among counties without a county sales tax.
Supervisor Swan's voting record and what he has done to help to maintain or improve Waukesha County's services, ensuring they are delivered efficiently and effectively, is commendable. I think what sets Supervisor Dave Swan apart from many is that he uses a common-sense, fact-based approach to his problem solving.
Supervisor Dave Swan is a respected, proven and experienced leader. He is very active in his role as a County Board supervisor and community. I look forward to working with Supervisor Dave Swan for another term.
Michael A. Crowley
Waukesha County Board Supervisor
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project