Another forum scheduled
A second candidate forum for the two supervisor's elections is scheduled for Monday at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 2109 Corporate Drive, located on the southeast corner of Center Road and Highway 59 in Waukesha.
The forum will be moderated by Lilly Goren, Carroll University professor of political science and global studies. The forum is from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Angie E. Van Scyoc and Michael Doerr, who are seeking the supervisor 3 seat that is vacant with Supervisor Mike Laska not seeking re-election, will both attend the forum. Doerr declined to attend the last forum on March 10 at Town Hall. Supervisor Joe Banske, up for re-election, will also participate in the forum. He is being challenged by business owner Jim Radke, who did not attend the first forum due to a conflicting appointment out of town. Radke has given confirmation that he will attend this forum.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project