A 61-year-old Muskego man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree Sunday morning, May 4, near Coral Drive and Highway 164 in Waukesha.
The fatal crash occurred just before 9:45 a.m., according to the Waukesha Police Department.
The driver, identified as Dale A. Kolter, was pronounced dead at the scene. There were no other passengers. Early indications show that speed was a factor, according to police, who are still investigating the crash.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project