Anne L. Birsching, 50, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Saturday, Feb. 22, at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waukesha.
Ray Allen Cook, 80, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 9 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 28, at First United Methodist Church, 121 W. Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Ann Marie Day, 58, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Sunday, Feb. 23, at the Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Ronald A. Dewane, 79, of Waukesha died Monday, Feb. 17, 2014. Visitation and a Mass of Christian burial were Friday, Feb. 21, at St. William Catholic Church, Waukesha.
Adolf C. Garcia Sr., 89, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014. Visitation will be from 4 until 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, 1110 S. Grand Ave., Waukesha. Visitation will continue from 10 until the 11 a.m. funeral service Friday, Feb. 28, at the funeral home. Graveside services will immediately follow at St. Joseph Cemetery.
Leona May "Pat" McDermott, 76, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 21, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, 380 Bluemound Road, Waukesha. A funeral service will follow at noon.
Brian J. Schulz, 52, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Church and Chapel Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Robert "Bob" Shelstad, 91, of Waukesha died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014. A memorial service is planned for 3 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Avalon Square, 222 Park Place, Waukesha.
Robert M. "Bob" Teschner Sr., 87, of Waukesha died Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014. Visitation will be from 9:30 until the 11 a.m. Mass of Christian burial Friday, Feb. 28, at St. Anthony on the Lake Catholic Church, W280 N2101 Prospect Ave., Pewaukee.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project