Clara M. Brenner, 99, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. Visitation and a funeral service were Thursday, Feb. 13, at the Randle-Dable-Brisk Funeral Home, Waukesha.
Lois May Greenwaldt, 87, of Waukesha died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until the noon memorial service at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Beechwood Ave., Waukesha.
Marion R. Hinze, 84, of Waukesha died Friday, Feb. 14, 2014. A gathering to honor Marion's life is planned for 10 until the 11 a.m. memorial service Friday, Feb. 21, at the Evangelical and Reformed United Church of Christ, 413 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project