Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
Ninety percent of its staff is new
With almost an entire new staff, Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha is reopening at 3 p.m. today.
Owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff."
A manager at the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said about 90 percent of the staff in Waukesha is new.
The chef from the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha site, 225 South St.
The Wauwatosa manager also said there are some menu changes at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant formerly occupied that space.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project