Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
Ninety percent of staff is new
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub wasn't closed for long.
But when people come into the downtown Waukesha bar/restaurant, which reopened Thursday, Aug. 28, they'll see mostly new staff.
A manager from the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said 90 percent of the Waukesha staff is new.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff," but hasn't given details on why.
The chef at the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha location, 225 South St.
There are some menu changes as well at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant previously occupied that space but moved out last summer.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project