Only minor injuries resulted from a plane crash this week in Waukesha.
The small passenger plane crashed near the 300 block of Bluemound Road just before 1 p.m. Sunday, July 13. The two people aboard the plane were treated by the Waukesha Fire Department on the scene.
The Federal Aviation Administration responded to the scene to assist in the investigation. The investigation is ongoing and the cause of the crash has not been determined, according to a news release from the police department.
Police did not release the names of the people involved in the crash.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project