Waukesha man charged with forcing himself on two women
Man, 21, previously charged with sex assault in 2011
A 21-year-old Waukesha man was charged on Thursday, Aug. 1 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with second-degree sexual assault and lewd behavior, allegedly forcing himself onto two woman who live in his apartment complex.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the victims, was previously charged with second-degree sexual assault in 2011. He was then released on a $1,000 cash bail and a competency hearing is scheduled for Aug. 30.
According to the criminal complaint:
A 28-year-old woman contacted Waukesha Police on July 26 to report harassment by the man. She said that two weeks earlier the man began talking to her while she was in the apartment complex's shared pool on the 2000 block of Springdale Road.
She said that the man would show up whenever she was in the pool, touching her and telling her she was sexy. She said on July 19, she was in the pool with the man and he allegedly grabbed her from behind and forced his erect penis against her. He held her for a few minutes before eventually letting her go, the woman said.
She said that the man continued to harass her, pounding on her apartment door and yelling her name.
Another 21-year-old woman who visited her grandparent's at the apartment complex said that the man had also been harassing her. She said that he had asked her to be his girlfriend, but she denied him. After that, he would call her constantly and she had allegedly caught him staring in through her grandparent's window.
She said that he allegedly approached her in the hallway at one point, pushed her against the wall and pulled out his penis. She was able to push him away and escape.
The man, who was also charged with two counts of felony bail jumping, is currently being held on a $25,000 cash bail.
He is next expected to appear in court on Aug. 30.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project