A 23-year-old Waukesha man was charged with carrying a concealed weapon after a McDonald's manager called police alleging the man was masturbating to pornography in the restaurant.
Nicholas P. Godejohn was charged on April 17 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct, which carries a combined maximum sentence of one year in prison, $11,000 in fines, or both.
According to the criminal complaint:
Officers from Waukesha City Police were dispatched on March 11 to the McDonald’s Restaurant, located on 1635 E. Main St. in Waukesha, after receiving reports that a man was acting disorderly in the restaurant.
The restaurant manager told police that he walked by the man and saw that he was allegedly watching pornography with a hand down his pants. He said it looked like the man was masturbating.
Officers spoke to the man, identified as Godejohn, who told police he was seated in a booth and was viewing photographic movies on his laptop. He said he had his had down his pants because he needed to scratch himself.
Godejohn was search and police found in his possession a large folding knife, commonly referred to as a switchblade, in his pants pocket.
Godejohn is expected to make an initial appearance in court on May 6.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project