City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project