Bonus Waukesha Farmers Market to take place in downtown Saturday
Waukesha's Horse Emporium also hosting Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale
Those who love the Waukesha Farmers Market get to enjoy it a little longer.
That's because there will be a bonus market Saturday.
The Waukesha Farmers Market and the Horse Emporium are hosting a joint Farmers Market and Tack Sale from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at the Riverfront Plaza in downtown Waukesha.
Norm Bruce, who owns Martha Merrell's Books in downtown Waukesha, said this combined effort has gone on for the last several years.
He added that this is the Horse Emporium's (280 W. Main St.) annual Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale.
While not all of the more than 100 vendors that were present for the Farmers Market through the six-month season that ended last week, Bruce said vendors who still have goods will attend.
And individuals won't have to wait until next May to enjoy another 'Market' in downtown Waukesha as a Winter Market will begin Nov. 17 at Montecito Ristorante Lounge, 257 W. Broadway.
- Unfavorable weather crimps attendance at Waukesha County Fair
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who led police on naked, drug-fueled pursuit
- Ex-Kmart site in Waukesha to grow with new freestanding retail building
- Plans for new Mad Rooster Cafe net final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission (1)
- Power outage temporarily closes Waukesha County Courthouse, administrative buildings
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project