Waukesha bank held up
Waukesha police were searching Thursday afternoon for a man who held up the First Federal Bank, 134 Wisconsin Ave., shortly before 2 p.m.
The man fled the bank after demanding and receiving cash.
No weapon was displayed, but the man kept one of his hands concealed during the robbery, according to a news release from the Waukesha Police Department.
The man was wearing blue surgical gloves. He was described as white, between 20- and 30-years-old, about five-feet, nine-inches tall, weighing about 200 pounds, with blue eyes and a thick brown beard and eyebrows. He also was wearing a long-sleeve blue shirt and jeans and a light green baseball hat with an orange logo.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call (262) 524-3820.
Crime News Updates
- Girl, 3, woman wounded in shooting on Milwaukee's north side
- Vans, car stolen in burglary at Cedarburg dealership
- Milwaukee police search for man who pointed a gun at man downtown
- Watchdog Update: Todd Dyer, the ‘bring it on’ felon, indicted for 3rd time
- Man remains in custody in fatal shooting in Milwaukee