17-year-old arrested in connection with Waukesha burglaries
A 17-year-old from Waukesha who police believe may have been responsible for at least five recent burglaries was arrested Monday, officials said Tuesday.
Officials arrested the teen, identified as a white male, about 3 p.m. and searched a residence on the 300 block of Douglass Ave., according to a news release from Waukesha police.
The majority of the items taken in the burglaries, including stolen guns, have been recovered, police said.
Officials are not releasing the identity of the suspect, who allegedly burglarized the south side homes, many of which had sleeping homeowners.
The suspect is expected to appear in court Wednesday.
More Waukesha County News
- Lightning strike catches Waukesha home on fire
- U.S. appeals court overturns conviction in Falls bank robbery (7)
- OwnersEdge gives Green Bay business owner an alternative to selling
- Fire at Oconomowoc landscaping business reported early Wednesday
- Slender Man: Mom fights for daughter charged in stabbing