Man seriously injured in early morning Waukesha crash
A 26-year-old man suffered serious injuries in a two-vehicle crash early Tuesday in Waukesha.
The crash occurred on Meadowbrook Road (Highway TT) between Northview Road and Coldwater Creek Drive about 1:35 a.m. Tuesday and destroyed both vehicles, according to a Waukesha police news release.
The 28-year-old driver of a minivan had injuries that were not believed to be life-threatening and was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. He voluntarily submitted a blood sample, and authorities do not believe he was driving while impaired.
The 26-year-old driver of a compact car had to be cut from the vehicle and was taken to Froedtert Hospital.
The cause of the crash has not yet been determined and the investigation is ongoing.
More Waukesha County News
- Lightning strike catches Waukesha home on fire
- U.S. appeals court overturns conviction in Falls bank robbery (7)
- OwnersEdge gives Green Bay business owner an alternative to selling
- Fire at Oconomowoc landscaping business reported early Wednesday
- Slender Man: Mom fights for daughter charged in stabbing