Waukesha man in critical condition after garage fire
A 34-year-old Waukesha man is in critical condition after a garage fire Friday night in the 1000 block of Motor Ave.
The fire was reported about 9:30 p.m., according to the city police department, after a neighbor noticed flames. Police say the fire was brought under control quickly.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
More Waukesha County News
- Lightning strike catches Waukesha home on fire
- U.S. appeals court overturns conviction in Falls bank robbery (7)
- OwnersEdge gives Green Bay business owner an alternative to selling
- Fire at Oconomowoc landscaping business reported early Wednesday
- Slender Man: Mom fights for daughter charged in stabbing